An individualized pet food assistance program that provides clients with pet food for companion animals at no cost. Pet food meals are delivered to the clients home on a regular, scheduled basis.
Residents in Wickenburg and surrounding areas who are:
Because pets provide real health benefits for their owners, such as:
o Lower blood pressure
o Lower cholesterol
o Sense of security
o Stay active
o Less depression
o Live longer!
· The cost and ability to acquire pet food can often be an obstacle for these pet owners.
· So clients will not sacrifice their own resources, such as money for groceries or medications, to feed their pets.
AniMeals is FREE to the client.
· Pet food is FREE.
· Delivery is FREE.
· Provide sufficient, quality pet food to our clients on a regular basis.
· Keep pets with their owners!
· Reduce the number of pets surrendered to shelters.
· Keep senior pets in their homes!
Enrollment in our AniMeals program is easy! Complete and submit the Pet Owner Survey to the Humane Society of Wickenburg. We will contact you to set up pet food delivery to the home of the pet.
AniMeals is solely funded through donations. Donations cover the cost of pet food, packaging supplies, and vehicle expenses; such as gas, insurance, registration, and maintenance. Donations are tax-deductible. Want to help? Donations are accepted online at www.wickenburghumane.com or at the Humane Society of Wickenburg.